It’s actually happened. Yes, OnSiteFile is now available on the ServiceNow Store!
Enterprises may be required to store attachment files outside of ServiceNow for confidentiality/regulatory reasons or simply to overcome storage limit issues.
OnSiteFile replaces the standard attachment functionality of ServiceNow. Instead of storing the attachment file within the ServiceNow infrastructure, it is automatically routed to the file repository of your choice. This repository can be located in your local enterprise infrastructure or be a private or public cloud solution.
OnSiteFile is seamless for the end user. It works on the ServiceNow back-office forms as well as on portal forms.
- Works on Portals and Back-Office forms
- Upload/Download small or large files
- Upload/Download multiple files
- Drag and drop functionality
- Improves the ServiceNow Out-of-the-box functionality by displaying an upload progress bar
- Tested on Chrome, Firefox, IE11 and Edge web browsers
Technology agnostic in regards to the customer file repository. Works with:
- File server
- Private cloud solution
- Public cloud solution
Easy to implement
- 2 tiers architecture: ServiceNow + Node.js server. The file repository is your choice.
- As soon at the node.js server is deployed and configured, the solution can be tested in minutes
- Widgets and UI formatters shipped with the application.
- Single origin control
- Tokens used to secure transaction
- TLS protocol
Supporting Links & Docs
AtlanticPuffin Support page
OnSiteFile, an exclusive application for ServiceNow by Atlantic Puffin, enables enterprises to leverage the power of ServiceNow while storing their files in their premises and retaining all ServiceNow functionalities.
OnSiteFile replaces the “out of the box” attachment functionality of ServiceNow. Files that need to be attached to a record in ServiceNow are sent to the Enterprise file repository of their choice rather than being stored in ServiceNow. Download product sheet.
Register now to our forthcoming webinars:
These are exciting times. We all have a front row seat to watch several revolutions happening right now in the B2B technology world.
Continue reading “Why Knowledge17 will be all about the ServiceNow Store”
PARIS, France – May 05, 2017, Atlantic Puffin today announced it has received certification of its application with ServiceNow®. Certification by ServiceNow signifies that Dokument has successfully completed a set of defined tests focused on integration interoperability, security and performance. The certification also ensures that best practices are utilized in the design and implementation of Dokument’s application with ServiceNow.
Download the PR.
ServiceNow’s Knowledge17 conference is next week, and it will be the biggest and best Knowledge event thus far. At Atlantic Puffin
, we are gearing up for CreatorCon Challenge. Please let us know
if you’d like to join us for that, we’ll be very pleased to meet you in the DevHub
where we have a booth.
Continue reading “Come and meet us at Knowledge17”
Be one of 5 lucky Knowledge17 attendees to win a US$ 50 Amazon.com gift card!
All you need to do is to find our mascotte “Appy” hidden in one of the steps our exclusive AppCompass click-trough tutorial for ServiceNow and then follow the instructions!
To access the challenge click here and use K17/ORLANDO to login. Then find the Puffin*!
*hint: Look for “Discover Incident Management” in the ServiceNow menu.
Terms and conditions:
- The challenge is solely opened to Knowledge17 attendees. Atlantic Puffin may require winners to produce a copy of their Knowledge 17 registration to claim their prize.
- The challenge takes place between Sunday May 7th 9.00 EDT and Thursday May 11th 12.00pm EDT.
- The challenge requires Knowledge17 attendees to register their business details on a web page on the Atlantic Puffin website to enter the draw
- The draw will be held Thursday May 11th at 12.00pm at the Atlantic Puffin booth located in the CreatorCon Challenge demo area. The 5 winners will be notified of their prize by email.
- The draw will randomly select 5 Knowledge17 attendees amongst the challenge entries received on the Atlantic Puffin Website.
- A Knowledge17 attendee is only eligible to one prize.
- Prize consists exclusively of a 50 USD amazon.com gift card. Winners cannot claim cash equivalent or other prizes.
You’re going to bite my beak off first, aren’t you?
A very special thanks to Maison Desgranges (from Paris) for this beautiful chocolate creation!
CreatorCon is the ultimate destination for developers and architects at Knowledge17 happening on May 9-11 in Orlando, Florida. Boost your expertise with over 80 unique demo-led breakout sessions and hands-on workshops. Visit Dev Hub, a playground of possibilities where you can find out what’s new on the ServiceNow Platform.
All Knowledge17 attendees get free access to CreatorCon’s wide array of learning and networking opportunities—so come and meet Atlantic Puffin to find everything you need to build business apps on your ServiceNow platform.
For the last 20 years, customers of leading ITSM solutions on the market have been asking again and again the same question. What is the cost of customising my solution?
What they mean by the cost of customisation is not how much it costs them now in terms of development and implementation but how much it will cost them over the years.
Specifically, they refer to ongoing maintenance costs and – brace yourself, I am going to write something most customers don’t want to read – the cost of an upgrade!
Continue reading “The cost of ServiceNow customisation”
Last Wednesday, Atlantic Puffin had the pleasure to produce an informative webinar regarding DoKument, a brand-new app for the ServiceNow platform which provides you with the full and complete visibility on your ServiceNow’s now state of customisation and evolutions through your projects and business as usual activities.
In case you missed this webinar session, you can access the recording of this half an hour seminar right here!
Covered within this webinar are the following topics:
- Provide full visibility on level of customisation in ServiceNow
- Provide information to stakeholders AND technical staff
- Significantly reduce documentation time/costs so that your developers concentrate on producing code
- Host documentation in ServiceNow
- Link business requirements to technical documentation