OnSiteFile, an exclusive application for ServiceNow by Atlantic Puffin, enables enterprises to leverage the power of ServiceNow while storing their files in their premises and retaining all ServiceNow functionalities.
OnSiteFile replaces the “out of the box” attachment functionality of ServiceNow. Files that need to be attached to a record in ServiceNow are sent to the Enterprise file repository of their choice rather than being stored in ServiceNow. Download product sheet.
Register now to our forthcoming webinars:
Be one of 5 lucky Knowledge17 attendees to win a US$ 50 Amazon.com gift card!
All you need to do is to find our mascotte “Appy” hidden in one of the steps our exclusive AppCompass click-trough tutorial for ServiceNow and then follow the instructions!
To access the challenge click here and use K17/ORLANDO to login. Then find the Puffin*!
*hint: Look for “Discover Incident Management” in the ServiceNow menu.
Terms and conditions:
- The challenge is solely opened to Knowledge17 attendees. Atlantic Puffin may require winners to produce a copy of their Knowledge 17 registration to claim their prize.
- The challenge takes place between Sunday May 7th 9.00 EDT and Thursday May 11th 12.00pm EDT.
- The challenge requires Knowledge17 attendees to register their business details on a web page on the Atlantic Puffin website to enter the draw
- The draw will be held Thursday May 11th at 12.00pm at the Atlantic Puffin booth located in the CreatorCon Challenge demo area. The 5 winners will be notified of their prize by email.
- The draw will randomly select 5 Knowledge17 attendees amongst the challenge entries received on the Atlantic Puffin Website.
- A Knowledge17 attendee is only eligible to one prize.
- Prize consists exclusively of a 50 USD amazon.com gift card. Winners cannot claim cash equivalent or other prizes.
CreatorCon is the ultimate destination for developers and architects at Knowledge17 happening on May 9-11 in Orlando, Florida. Boost your expertise with over 80 unique demo-led breakout sessions and hands-on workshops. Visit Dev Hub, a playground of possibilities where you can find out what’s new on the ServiceNow Platform.
All Knowledge17 attendees get free access to CreatorCon’s wide array of learning and networking opportunities—so come and meet Atlantic Puffin to find everything you need to build business apps on your ServiceNow platform.
For the last 20 years, customers of leading ITSM solutions on the market have been asking again and again the same question. What is the cost of customising my solution?
What they mean by the cost of customisation is not how much it costs them now in terms of development and implementation but how much it will cost them over the years.
Specifically, they refer to ongoing maintenance costs and – brace yourself, I am going to write something most customers don’t want to read – the cost of an upgrade!
Continue reading “The cost of ServiceNow customisation”