OnSiteFile, an exclusive application for ServiceNow by Atlantic Puffin, enables enterprises to leverage the power of ServiceNow while storing their files in their premises and retaining all ServiceNow functionalities.
OnSiteFile replaces the “out of the box” attachment functionality of ServiceNow. Files that need to be attached to a record in ServiceNow are sent to the Enterprise file repository of their choice rather than being stored in ServiceNow.
There are several benefits in using OnSiteFile:
- Meet internal and external regulatory confidentiality requirements
- Manage big files
- Keep your ServiceNow storage space under 4TB
Register now to our forthcoming webinars:
- Keep the native ServiceNow “attachment” functionality
- Leverage the ServiceNow « Managed Document » plugin
- Integration within your current or future IT infrastructure
Note: OnSiteFile application is certified and available on the ServiceNow Store. Request a free trial!
Last Wednesday, Atlantic Puffin had the pleasure to produce an informative webinar regarding DoKument, a brand-new app for the ServiceNow platform which provides you with the full and complete visibility on your ServiceNow’s now state of customisation and evolutions through your projects and business as usual activities.
In case you missed this webinar session, you can access the recording of this half an hour seminar right here!
Covered within this webinar are the following topics:
- Provide full visibility on level of customisation in ServiceNow
- Provide information to stakeholders AND technical staff
- Significantly reduce documentation time/costs so that your developers concentrate on producing code
- Host documentation in ServiceNow
- Link business requirements to technical documentation